BUYING THE MIND CHARITY PHOTOBOOK
Window on the World is a large format (30 x 30cms) coffee table photobook of digital images, hardback with dust cover. All images are from the digital era and taken between 2005 and 2020 (except one, my favourite from Nepal taken in 1982). There are sections in the book on Landscape, Living the View, People & Environment, Wildlife, Urban Living, Patterns & Form and Sepia. I really hope you enjoy the book!
Below are links to different priced books giving you options on your contribution to Mind. The cost of printing is £30 per book, the card processing cost is £1.30, so all proceeds above UK£31.30 will go to Mind. It would be wonderful if you could choose the option you feel most comfortable with and at the same time raise as much as possible for mental health support and Mind (some customers have already bought a few copies for Christmas and birthday presents!).
I am delighted to be able to offer a limited edition of copies endorsed and signed by actor, comedian, writer and President of Mind, Stephen Fry - I'm asking for a larger donation for these copies. President of Mind since 2011, Stephen has been a tireless campaigner, supporter and advocate for everyone experiencing mental health problems. And if you're a rugby supporter, the England and British Lions rugby internationals Maro Itoje and Courtney Lawes as well as Wales and British Lions player Dan Biggar have also signed limited editions.
There are 7 different options to buy:
1. Unsigned at £55 (contribution to Mind £23.70)
2. Unsigned at £65 (contribution to Mind £33.70)
3. Signed by the Photographer (me!) at £75 (contribution to Mind £43.70)
4. Signed by Courtney Lawes at £80 (contribution to Mind £48.70)
5. Signed by Dan Biggar at £80 (contribution to Mind £48.70)
6. Signed by Maro Itoje at £90 (contribution to Mind £58.70)
7. Signed by Stephen Fry at £125 (contribution to Mind £93.70)