BUYING THE MIND CHARITY PHOTOBOOK
Window on the World is a high quality printed, large format (30 x 30cms) coffee table photobook of digital images, hardback with dust cover. All images are from the digital era and taken between 2005 and 2020 (except one, my favourite from Nepal taken in 1982). There are sections in the book on Landscape, Living the View, People & Environment, Wildlife, Urban Living and Patterns & Form. I really hope you enjoy the book!
Now that the project has been running for a while, I have decided to reduce the cost of all editions, unsigned and unsigned.
Absolutely all proceeds are going to Mind (as they have from the start of the project). There is of course the cost of printing the photobook but I as the photographer am making this my donation (£28 per book). It would be wonderful if you could choose the option you feel most comfortable with and raise as much as possible for mental health support and Mind.
Apart from the unsigned copy, there are signed copies by the photographer (me!) and also limited edition copies signed by well known personalities - from business, sport and the performing arts - who all care for this cause and have lent their support to the project with their endorsements. Thank you so much to them all.
There are 11 options to buy:
1. Signed by Stephen Fry at £95
2. Signed by Sir Richard Branson at £90
3. Signed by Dame Emma Thompson at £80
4. Signed by Sir Alastair Cook at £75
5. Signed by Maro Itoje at £70
6. Signed by Dame Kelly Holmes at £65
7. Signed by Courtney Lawes at £65
8. Signed by Dan Biggar at £65
9. Signed by Marcus Trescothick at £65
10. Signed by the Photographer (me!) at £55
11. Unsigned at £45